Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May Musings

Alright, I know I've been MIA lately.  I don't have any excuses...here's a quick upate.

May was fantastic - I'm sad to see it go.  It's my birthday month, which of course makes it my favorite month.  Hubs did a terrific job celebrating my birthday - all. month. long.  It was full of fun things and a few surprises.  We went to a new restaurant, The Boiling Crab, for my actual birthday.  So delish!  I'm a big fan of low country boil, and this place almost serves low country boil - as close as you can get out here.  Babe, you did a great job making this girl feel loved.

The next night, I went out with the gals from my Life Group.  My sweet friend Jessie coordinated the time for all of us to get together.  We went to this super cute place, Magnolia Lounge.  After we ate supper {the best salad ever - steak, pears, figs, blue cheese}, these ladies shared words of encouragement.  It was the best gift!  I am humbled to call these women friends.  Trust me, they know how to make me feel special and incredibly blessed.  Can't wait to do this again with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...