Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Refocus

Today is the day to re-focus on my goal! The optimist in me loves that I can have a new beginning and refocus my determination and attitude. As most of you know, I am participating in a Biggest Loser Contest, and I've been determined to win. I found out on March 1st that I am currently fourth in the contest. Errr...

My goal is to lose 15% of my body weight. At this point, I am half-way to my goal. Unfortunately, I only lost one pound last month. One pound!! I lost focus on the bigger picture. So, this month I need to loose 13 pounds to meet my goal. That's a big goal, but doable...3 lbs/week. It's going to take so much determination and focus.

"If anyone competes as an athlete, he does not receive the victor's crown unless he competes according to the rules" 2 Timothy 2:5. I can't be cheating this month. There are no short cuts or quick solutions in this contest. Why is it that my heart & mind wants...expects...that I can accomplish this end quickly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...