Friday, August 17, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Today, I am linking up with Lauren from the little things we do for a fill in the blank friday post.  Hope you enjoy! 


1. The best thing to do on a hot day is  head to the beach early {so you get good parking} and stay all day with a good book or magazine, a cold drink, good friends and lots of sunscreen  .
 
 
2. The best place to be on a hot day is  Blue Springs when there was still a spring there.  It was the best place to swim on a hot summer day because the water was so cold.  I'm hoping and praying that our natural spring will one day run again    .

3. The best thing to eat on a hot day is cold watermelon {I've really been on a watermelon kick lately}...or having cookout food, like a hotdog with cheese on it {right, Shelby?} and key-lime pie  .
 
4. Hot days are my fav.  They make me wish I were at the beach {I may have been listening to a little Jimmy Buffet earlier today} or on summer vacation.  If I'm inside, I'm grumpy because our little box air-conditioning unit doesn't keep the house very cool.


5. My go to uniform on a warm summer day is a cotton skirt, my new orange tank top and rainbows {with painted toe nails, of course}... and a pair of stud earrings.
 
 
6. The scent that reminds me of summer is  Confederate jasmine...heavenly   .
 
7. My favorite thing about summer is the longer daylight hours.  It makes it easier to fit in fun activities with friends after work   .
 
 
What are your favorite things to do in the Summer?

2 comments:

  1. Hi friend! Please steal away!! Each Thursday night/Friday morning the things we do posts a "Fill in the Blank Friday" that you can link up with. Glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...