Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Thankful

Hi there.  I can hardly believe it's been 9 months since I've written anything on this thing.  It's not because there hasn't been anything to say - just a lack of time.  There is so much to update any of you sweet readers that may still be checking to see if there's anything on here.

Today I'm just going to say that I'm thankful.  I'm thankful that even though the day started out a bit rough, I don't have to let those circumstances dictate how I live.  I can choose gratitude.  I am continually learning the power of a grateful heart.

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 


1 comment:

  1. I still check!! I can't wait to hear about the details of your trip. We will be praying for you two!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...