Monday, October 14, 2013

Lovely Thoughts


When I was in fourth grade I memorized this verse in Missionettes {it was a Bible class for girls...yes, the name is a bit cheesy}, and I really believe the words were written on my heart.  Over the past twenty years or so this scripture comes back to mind every once in a while.  I've been thinking a lot about these words the past couple of weeks and so desperately wanting to live by them.  

It has been a surprisingly difficult task for both me and hubs to think on the lovely, true, excellent things, but we are working on developing this discipline.  For us, it's a process of reprogramming ourselves to think positively, speak positively and be full of thanksgiving.

Tonight I'm going to hang this print somewhere in our house where we see it often.  Sometimes we just need a visible reminder.


P.S. I downloaded this beautiful print for free from French Press Mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...