Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October Goals

Image found here
 
School started this month for hubs.  It's been both good to be back in a Fall routine, but tough at the same time because it means I have to share my husband with the library.  We've had a few days of crisp, Fall weather which has been a welcomed surprise {since there aren't really seasons in Southern California}.  I have even managed to pick up a few PSL's as a special treat.

Anyway, I figured I would try something new and share my goals each month.  Even though we're midway through October, here's what I'm working on:

Schedule dentist appointments for me and hubs
Read Start 
Write outline for a performance management manual at work
Buy mums and a pumpkin for our patio
Order Christmas cards
Participate in Strong Marriages Successful Ministries class
Make bed everyday
Exercise twice a week
Clean out my closet 

What about you?  Any goals you're hoping to accomplish before the end of this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...