Friday, November 12, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


I thought I would do something a little different today and participate in Fill in the Blank Friday.
{Disclaimer: I got this idea from Abby}.

1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was
get my nose pierced. I had wanted to do it for several years, but never got enough guts to do it. Then, my friend Pam took me as a Christmas present. Thanks, Pammie!

2. The best gift I've ever received was a free car. Yes, an anonymous donor gave me the car I drive a couple of years ago. It's been a blessing and miracle. :)

3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was when Mike first told me he was crazy about me. {Maybe I'll write more about this story another time}

4. I can't leave the house without my phone and keys {boring, I know}.

5. My favorite day of the week is Tuesday because it's the night that the hubster and I are both home together. We've been making an effort to do stuff we love to do together {exercising, watching TV, cooking together} on these nights.

6. Something that can always make me laugh is Mike's impersonations. Seriously, have you seen or heard him imitate someone? He's really good at it.

7. My perfect day would include waking up a little late, brunch at Big City Bread with Miguel, Yoga-X, pedicures & shopping at Queen of Hearts with my BFF, dinner at Cali N Titos. Then, a game night with friends at my house or something.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Big City Bread and Queen of Hearts! Cali and Tito's is on our list of places we'd like to eat before we move. We better get on that!

    Is your nose still pierced? I had mine in college and took it out before we got married.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...