Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Wreath

When we pulled out our decorations for Christmas earlier this month, I remembered these ornaments I have never put on my tree. I told the hubs I wanted to figure out something to do with them since I hate wasting things {almost to a fault}. :)

I found this idea via one of the blogs I read and decided to copy it. Here's to Holiday craftiness {which is something I rarely do}. I picked up a fun pink wreath from Target in the $1 section -- the wreath was $2.50 -- and some small ornaments in the Christmas section.

Basically, I just went to town hot gluing the ornaments to the wreath. I was surprised at how easy it was!! Well, besides a few burned fingers. I tried to make sure I varied the colors and sizes so that the wreath looked balanced.



I am very happy with the results! It is now hanging proudly on my front door. It turned out that it wasn't my color scheme this year, but I originally planned for my home to have the bright colors theme for Christmas {hence the extra ornaments}. I'm glad I got to use these fun colors somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...