Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thanks-giving.

So, I know I'm a little behind on the whole Holiday thing, but I feel like I can't talk about Christmas until I share a little about Thanksgiving. We had a great time in Savannah! We did the actual Thanksgiving meal at my sister's house. The three of us girls had a great time cooking together in the kitchen {and we're so thankful that Mike helped}. We loved the food and getting to spend time with my family--we helped Mom & Dad buy a TV, went to garage sales all over town, watched a couple of movies and played Mexican train.

It's so easy for me to get so caught up on cooking and making everything just right on Thanksgiving that I forget to remember all the things I am thankful for.
This year, I made these cards for everyone to fill out while we all waited on dinner to be ready {I wanted to add a ribbon on the side of each one, but I ran out of time}. It was a fantastic and easy way for us to all express our thanks for the things and people that have made our lives so special.


{My grandmama's card}

I am thankful for:
01. Mike 02. A-mazing parents and parents-in-law 03. My sister 04. A new and very sweet niece 05. The rest of my family 06. Being deficit free!!! 07. God's {abundant and sweet} provision during the past year 08. My job 09. The mini-vacations/weekend get-aways we've had in 2010 10. Coffee! 11. So much more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...