Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday



01:  Date nights with hubs: Buffalo Wild Wings to watch UNC football, Bike riding in Santa Monica and a trip to Yogurtland.  Life has been really full for us lately so we do our best to squeeze some quality time into our schedule. 

02:  The plants in my window box are still alive!  And, I'm nursing my mums back to full health {they went a few days without enough water}.  :)

03:  Trying out new recipes - Hubs and I really love cooking together so it's fun to try new things.  As you know, we are flexitarian so I've been trying a few new meatless dishes recently.  Some of our favorites are Mexican Lasagna and Creamy Garlic Noodles.  {Check out my November meal plan for more ideas}.

04:  Getting to attend the Entreleadership Conference.

05:  Our life group from church, Complete Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...