Saturday, January 15, 2011

Work-out Playlist

Okay, friends, it's a new year and time to get back into those usual routines. For me, that means hitting the gym regularly. As hard as it is to make myself go, it is absolutely essential to my well-being that my behind sees BodyPlex at least three times a week {my goal is 5xs/week}.

Some of you saw on FB, that I was looking for some new songs on my work-out playlist. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm very happy with what I have; it's the perfect mix of fast and not-so-fast songs for maintaining my pace for 2-3 miles.
  1. Beautiful Day - U2
  2. Forget You - Cee Lo Green
  3. My First Kiss (Feat. Ke$ha) - 3OH!3
  4. Telephone - Lady Gaga
  5. Empire State Of Mind [Jay-Z + Alicia Keys] (Amended) - Jay-Z
  6. Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band
  7. Firework - Katy Perry
  8. Don’t Stop Believin’ - Extreme Party Animals
  9. Club Can't Handle Me (Feat. David Guetta) - Flo Rida
  10. You're All I Have - Snow Patrol
  11. Meant To Live - Switchfoot
  12. All I Want to Do - Sugarland

Once this one gets old, I will have to post my other work-out playlists. What are some of your must-have songs when working out?

3 comments:

  1. Embarassingly enough I just added some lady gaga to my workout mix. I need fast paced music and her music definitely gets me moving. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the Lady on my playlist too. I actually meant to put "Please don't judge" in the actual entry since these songs aren't exactly P.G. You gotta use what gets you moving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't listen to music when I run/workout, but if I did... Jay-Z would definitely top the list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...